The E220 Focused-ultrasonicator enables multi-sample batch preparation, capable of processing a wide range of sample types and volumes. The E220 may be programed to process from 1 to 96 samples in a single batch.
Key applications for the E220 include:
- Mechanical Shearing for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- DNA/RNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Samples, Dried Blood Spots (DBS), and Whole Blood for NGS
- Chromatin Mechanical Shearing for ChIP-Seq
- Biomarker Extraction for Research and Clinical Microbiology
- Tissue disruption and homogenization
- Cell lysis
- Compound dissolution
- Particle micronization
The E220 is also available in higher power (E220x) and robotic-capable (E220R) configurations.
Additional instrument information: covarisinc.com/products/afa-ultrasonication/e-series/
For pricing and additional product details please email: email@example.com