The LE220R-plus is the robotic version of the LE220-plus with an opening for a robotic arm to grip the sample plate with motion sensor for safety. Column of 8 to full plate processing in a single batch with scheduling system set-up for degas and chiller and automated water level adjustments. The LE220R-plus is designed for integration with high throughput laboratory automation.
Includes integrated AFA ultraCUBE water chiller and the water conditioning module.
Key applications for the LE220R-plus include:
- Mechanical Shearing for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- DNA/RNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Samples, Dried Blood Spots (DBS), and Whole Blood for NGS
- Chromatin Mechanical Shearing for ChIP-Seq
- Biomarker Extraction for Research and Clinical Microbiology
- Tissue disruption & homogenization
- Cell lysis
- Compound dissolution
Additional instrument information: https://covaris.com/products/afa-ultrasonication/le220-plus/
For pricing and additional product details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org