The truChIP Chromatin Shearing Kit with Formaldehyde is designed and optimized for the efficient and reproducible shearing of chromatin from cultured mammalian cells (suspension or adherent) using the Covaris Adaptive Focused Acoustics (AFA) technology.
- Formaldehyde 16% Methanol-free Formaldehyde (5x1 mL ampules)
- Buffer A 7.5 mL 10X Fixing Buffer
- Buffer B 5 mL 5X Lysis Buffer
- Buffer C 2.5 mL 10X Wash Buffer
- Buffer D3 6 mL 10X SDS Shearing Buffer
- Buffer E 6 mL 1X Quenching Buffer
- Buffer F 0.8 mL 100X Protease Inhibitor Cocktail
Product Note: Tubes and the supporting holders/racks are required to be purchased separately depending on Covaris instrument being used. Please see Required Parts and Accessories listed in the product tab by clicking the following link: http://covarisinc.com/applications/pre-analytical/epigenomics/.
For quantities greater than nine (9) please contact email@example.com