The truChIP Chromatin Shearing Tissue Kit with Formaldehyde is designed and optimized for the efficient and reproducible shearing of chromatin from tissues (20-120mg) using the Covaris Adaptive Focused Acoustics (AFA) technology.
- Formaldehyde 16% Methanol-free Formaldehyde (5x1 mL ampules)
- Buffer A 10 mL 10X Fixing Buffer
- Buffer B 10 mL 5X Lysis Buffer
- Buffer C 5 mL 10X Wash Buffer
- Buffer D2 10 mL 10X SDS Shearing Buffer
- Buffer E 6 mL 1X Quenching Buffer
- Buffer F 0.8 mL 100X Protease Inhibitor Cocktail
- tissueTUBE (6) TT05M XT tissueTUBE
- milliTUBE–2 mL (6) milliTUBE–2 mL and cap
Product Note: Tubes and the supporting holders/racks are required to be purchased separately depending on Covaris instrument being used. Please see Required Parts and Accessories listed in the product tab by clicking the following link: http://covarisinc.com/applications/pre-analytical/epigenomics/.
For quantities greater than nine (9) please contact email@example.com